 Castle / 9030 (+5)
  Re: Black Falcons

(...) I fell to the temptation and pulled mine out and went through them! After checking 70 some Black Falcon's, I was disappointed to find only 1 of them was facing left. The worst part was, it was one of the few I have that doesn't have a crisp (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Left as I look at them, or left as they look at me? Bruce (someone just *had* to ask that, didn't they?) :-) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) No, no, no. "Left" as in "sinistra," or evil Turkey Knights from the Mirror Universe. If your minifig crests are actually looking at you, that *would* be evil. (...) Someone's going to go on a crusade and try to amass an army of Wrongway (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Crazy? Perhaps a bit of an overstatement, but I'm excited to see those new (old) Pirate ships and that Technic front end loader! Lego has completely dropped the Technic line, its not on their website and only a tiny number are in the last catalog I (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) Why aren't we going crazy? I think someone already has! Lego HAVEN'T dropped the Technic line and it IS on the website, if you know where to look. (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact