 Castle / 9020 (+5)
  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) My main point of interest is the front of the train - although this is all CGI, it does show a 9V buffer bar. Fingers crossed. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Well, welcome! Hi! (...) The crest of Turkey Knights!! ROFL! Sure seems like that sometimes. ;-) I do wish I knew German a lot more fluently (I've only got a few words down) so I could participate in the discussions there. (...) Wow, nifty! (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I didn't notice this thread (or the thread that inspired it) until just this morning. I would be glad to have regular access to the two pirate sets in question because it means I will likely purchase several more of each (I think I already (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes: > (...) ACK!!!! I just finished packing up my mini-figs (to move) yesterday! Curiosity.... too strong...... must go..... check my black turkeys...... Fritz (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Man, you have NO IDEA how crazy this is making me!!! I am freakin' out trying to figure out how to finance the new Potter line, part sets to buy from current stock, anticipation of new Star Wars and Castle, and NOW I have to concern myself with the (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact