 Castle / 9015 (+10)
  Harry Potter Creator box art

Hey all, This image is from a demo disk I received yesterday from the LEGO Media booth at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo, (URL) currently running through today at the LA Convention center in Los Angeles. The box art may give some insight into (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Harry Potter Creator box art

Sorry, forgot the link to the image... :) www.geocities.com/lo...hpbox.html CP Hey all, This image is from a demo disk I received yesterday from the LEGO Media booth at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo, (URL) currently running through today at the (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter) !

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

"Christopher Pisciotti" <pisciotti10@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDLDtJ.8qM@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) So we can begin to see what the castle and also Hogwart's Express train set will look like! If the picture is indicative of the sets, (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Black Falcons

Hello! This is my first posting to this group and all in all my second posting on lugnet ever - I've got a question concerning the crest of the Turkey Knights (as they are often called on (URL) :-) (URL) wonder if there is any special reason for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I think ill leave going crazy untill I see some of the old 12v or early 9v trains, in new packaging. This is great news if you are a pirate fan though! Lee. (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Creator box art

(...) My main point of interest is the front of the train - although this is all CGI, it does show a 9V buffer bar. Fingers crossed. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Black Falcons

(...) Well, welcome! Hi! (...) The crest of Turkey Knights!! ROFL! Sure seems like that sometimes. ;-) I do wish I knew German a lot more fluently (I've only got a few words down) so I could participate in the discussions there. (...) Wow, nifty! (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

(...) I didn't notice this thread (or the thread that inspired it) until just this morning. I would be glad to have regular access to the two pirate sets in question because it means I will likely purchase several more of each (I think I already (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Falcons

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler writes: > (...) ACK!!!! I just finished packing up my mini-figs (to move) yesterday! Curiosity.... too strong...... must go..... check my black turkeys...... Fritz (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Why aren't we going crazy?!?

Man, you have NO IDEA how crazy this is making me!!! I am freakin' out trying to figure out how to finance the new Potter line, part sets to buy from current stock, anticipation of new Star Wars and Castle, and NOW I have to concern myself with the (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact