 Castle / 9009
    Some gorgeous work —Bryan Kinkel
   Castle and pirate lovers - check out this gallery over at the German 1000steine site - (URL) is some really excellent work. Bryan (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Some gorgeous work —Joel Jacobsen
     (...) Indeed it is! Ben Beneke emailed me that link a little while ago since we were talking about Castles and Pirates. That's a great site with a lot of nice touches. I like the market area. I've found several ideas I want to borrow from as things (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)