 Castle / 8977
    Re: ???July supprise??? —Jimmy Park
   (...) No, July is still a couple of months off and once you hear about it, you'll know since in no way is it a minor surprise. Jimmy (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: ???July supprise??? —Richard Noeckel
    Thanks for clarifying Jimmy! I only thought that those accessory packs (May-June) could be the ‘July surprise’ because they’re only a month different from your disclosure. But, now I'll wait patiently for this surprise to hit, and I'll start saving (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)