 Castle / 8970 (+5)
  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) i would like to see some of this stuff if you'd post it (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

(...) Cap'n Walka, we ain't gone slack! (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) (URL) is the ones I can find right now, some of you other folks might know what brand and all that they were, all I remember is that they were hanging by the checkout in I believe white plastic bags with pictures of set (like lego bags but (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  ???July supprise???

Jimmy Park, is this the "July Supprise" you spoke of? Yes or no... -R (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Opinion: Lego Castle Knockoffs

(...) Heck yes. The MB black swords are fantastic, and the armor as well. The robes in the MB castle set are great for monks and nuns. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact