 Castle / 8925 (+5)
  Looking for Kevin Hall

Kevin, if you're reading this, please e-mail me, I'd like to talk to you for a bit ;) I'd like to talk to you about your stickers! Thanks Tamy (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

Here goes nothing! Name: Ryan Cassell Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1983 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Same age as when I saw Willow Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada E-mail Address: anthracite@home.com LEGO/home page URL(s): unfortunately (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Looking for Kevin Hall

(...) No prob Tammy I've emailed you... Kev...: ) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roboriders

(...) If you're doing the ninja thing, the green katana in the (I think) Swamp sets make great Green Destiny swords (from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon). My two ninja heroes for my BrikWars army both wield Green Destiny swords. I picked them up for (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

  battle rules

Which tabletop battle system is the best for castle. I've seen a few on the web and they are either very scetchy or gared for space LEGO any suggestions / useful URLs ta -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact