 Castle / 8919
Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 04:58:01 GMT

Pardon my snips.

Name:  Aaron West
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1973
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child:  12 and up (It's on my box.)
Location:  California, but not by GPS.
E-mail Address:  maniac@netwebb.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):  Temporary technical difficulties...
Marital Status:  Yes, very.
Children:  2.4
Occupation:  Educational supplier.
On Lugnet Since:  Back in late 1997, member since 1998 (#279)
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Never, what?

# of Sets in LEGO Collection:  Lots, really.
# of Unopened Sets in Collection:  Few, going fast.
# of LEGO Pieces:  Somewhere over 190,000.
# of Castle minifigs:  1,000+ including peasants & non-combatants.
# of LEGOfests Attended:  0
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited:  1, monthly.

First LEGO Set:  Alpha-1 Rocket Base
First Castle Set:  Castle
Favorite Theme(s):  Castle, Pirates & Imperial Guards, Space and Town.  Everything else is just extra brick.
Favorite Set Owned:  Skull's Eye Schooner, or
Imperial Trading Post
Favorite Set Wanted:  Black Knight's Castle
Favorite Stock Castle Minifigure:  Robin Hood from Dark Forest.
Favorite MOC Minifigure:  My custom Bard's Tale party of Adventurers.
Set/theme you would like to see:  Medieval villiage, and generic
soldier/peasant minifig packs.  Ditto.
Current LEGO Project:  Custom Fantasy/Castle world & a giant Space battlecruiser.

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests:  Racing, family, movies, running (mostly from things now), skiing, dog stuff, twisting minds and putting things on top of one another.

LUGNET member #:  279

Now, the survey part:

Are you a member of Castle World?  No.
Who is your sigfig?  None.  At least not in the CW sense.
Are you attending Brickfest 2001?  No.
Are you taking part in The Gathering?  No.
Will you be competing in the Tournament?  No.  Don't mean to be so negative!
What one "retired" piece would you like to see make a comeback?  The
European Armor.  And the hard plastic cape and pitchfork.
(feel free to add questions)
Along those lines, the one Armor piece I'd like to see LEGO make would be a
Great Helm, sometimes refered to as a bucket helm, like the ones used in
Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Thanks Chris!!
-Aaron-