 Castle / 8904
    Roboriders —Stephen Bishop
   Hi all, Not really sure if this is the place for this, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts about the roboriders. Are there any pieces in them that have any use in castle? I'm specifically interested in Frost (#8511) for the transblue (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Roboriders —Mike Timm
     (...) Merely the different colored weapons in some of the sets from my experience (Lava, Frost and Swamp IIRC) Mike (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Roboriders —Elin Övernäs
     Never noticed those, going in to town right now to bye some, if I can find them that is :) Thank you Stephan! /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Roboriders —Adrian Drake
   (...) If you're doing the ninja thing, the green katana in the (I think) Swamp sets make great Green Destiny swords (from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon). My two ninja heroes for my BrikWars army both wield Green Destiny swords. I picked them up for (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle)