 Castle / 8825
    Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong) —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) Yay, Tolkien! If LEGO has to go after licenses, I really wish they would get a LOTR deal. I would like to do the Prancing Pony one day. (...) I have a wizard I made that was inspired by Radagast. I'll put up a pic. The other two wizards were (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong) —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) If you need black heads, buy a couple of sith infiltrators, you will get 3 black heads AND a darth maul head. (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.castle)