 Castle / 8819
Re: My first gundam!! along with a ninja fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 03:15:27 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Geordan Ballantree writes:
I finally got pictures up of my first gundam. I can't say it's bad but it
definitely needs work.

let me know what you think please!!!!!!!

thanx
geordan
Hi Geordan!
That is one great first Gundam (my first mobile suit was a walking trashcan).
It is really refreshing to see something different than micro fig scale mechs.
In the future, however, have more confidence in your building skills and build
your mechs the way you feel it should be done, use your creativity to its
maximum even if your head is telling you that what you are doing is ludicrous.
Keep on building and increasing the size of your mechs.

Bobby (Neo-Oz)