 Castle / 8803
Re: Torso Stickers, straight from Ikros
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 12:01:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Hey all, I just thought I'd let you see some torso stickers I threw together.
I plan to use them as soon as I find myself access to a printer capable of
printing them out to a good quality.  I hope you like them.  More to come.

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Very sweet, Anthony! I'm not sure they'd fit into my storyline but they are
none the less quite well done. My hat's off to ya!

JJ