 Castle / 874
    Re: Rose window question —Jon Palmer
    Woops posted that before I was done. Anyway thanking in advance for any input. Jon (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Rose window question —Eric Joslin
   (...) Hmmm. Well, as much as I've considered building a Cathedral, I've never done it. My own suggestion for rose windows would be to use the stepped half-arches and the stepped inverted half arches (I don't know what other people call them, but the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Rose window question —Jon Palmer
    I've never heard or seen that before (I sort of know about war hammer tho) Your right though because some of the ship designs are cool. My inspiration i guess came from a love for gothic architecture that developed back in high school. I used to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)