 Castle / 872
  Re: New Small Church

(...) Me too! --Todd p.s. BTW, is that Luke Skywalker there, confessing his sins in church? (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Small Church

(...) Dave, Todd, Thanks very much. (...) Actually except for the woman in the Witch torso they are all SW torso's. (The only castle set I currently have is the Night Lords Castle - except for Ninga of course but we won't go there again :-) ). The (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)