 Castle / 8690 (+5)
  Re: The Sword in the Stone

I really like the way the base for a shifter thing was used to hold the sword. It looks really cool. Bryan Beckwith "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIEpD.IJ6@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

(...) You were able to get your data? Outstanding! :) Those are some very cool pic's. Very well done. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

Someone must have pictures of this thing on their computers. I used to, but I have no idea where they went. I don't know why Jezek's website is down, but someone needs to post the pictures of the greatest castle in history on Brickshelf or (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  shields

i don't know if anyone has ever tried this but it comes out real great. what you do is take a brown barrel lid or one of any color and on the bottom of it put a 1x1 round brick. now stick it on to the hand of a soldier and... wallah a shield. it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dan Jezek's Skull Kraag Keep

Look up the site at Google.com. They have most of the Internet cached so you can view missing pages there. -- Paul Davidson Bill Jackson <steve10115@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIn0E.7zK@lugnet.com... (...) but (...) on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact