 Castle / 8689
  The Sword in the Stone

Hey all, Now that I got my computer back, and Chris's pictures are all good (shameless plug, BTW: (URL) ), I found a few other pics of Chris's stuff. Namely a small Sword-in-the-Stone diorama, which he gave me to keep, and I think it's totally cool. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

I really like the way the base for a shifter thing was used to hold the sword. It looks really cool. Bryan Beckwith "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCIEpD.IJ6@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Sword in the Stone

(...) You were able to get your data? Outstanding! :) Those are some very cool pic's. Very well done. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)