 Castle / 8688
    item on eBay - custom King's Carriage —Joel Jacobsen
   I just came across this on eBay (URL) photos are a bit small, but it appears to be well done. I'd say it might be a tad too large to be properly scaled, but it still looks pretty good. Interesting.. Joel J (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)