 Castle / 8645
  Castle-themed wallpaper

Hey! Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be making castle themed wallpaper for anyone that wants to spiff up their desktop castle style. The first of the series features General Reganok and his legions marching deep into enemy territory to conquer (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle-themed wallpaper

Wow man that's sweet! All the different layers blended together nicely and the photo manipulation is very well done! I might have to try my hand at making some wallpaper. Excellent idea! Wilson (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)