 Castle / 8617
    Re: Finally! an Update! —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Great stuff - very, very well developed characters. I can really sense the personality of a few of them and I can't wait to see them in a story situation. So far, my favorite character has to be Lady Rawnie because she seems a bit elven :) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Finally! an Update! —Tamyra Teed
   thanks Pawel! though you've seen most of them before anyone else has! Lady Rawnie was a last minute fig, and she was so easy to create I found it rather funny.. Especially since I said I wasn't going to create anymore female characters till I had (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)