 Castle / 8602
    Re: Anyone built an ogre? —James Aldrich
   (...) I wonder if you could do anything with the creature from Rock Raiders? JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone built an ogre? —Mike Timm
   (...) I use the rock raiders creature as a golem, sadly it was the only reason I bought the set it was in, such is the curse of juniorization. It is just too high of price for one figure so it's doubtful that I will get any more, so the golem will (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone built an ogre? —James Aldrich
   (...) Golem was my first thought on seeing that critter. Then earth elemental, but I don't do much fantasy. I thing Baylit has them for sale. I don't have one yet. (...) Absolutely. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)