 Castle / 8601
    Re: Anyone built an ogre? —George Haberberger
   (...) I'd love to build an Ogre, but I don't have enough treads or grey, so for now, I just build GEV's. (URL) the wrong kind of Ogre, George (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Anyone built an ogre? —Mike Timm
   (...) Yes, the wrong type of ogre for .castle but those GEV's look decent. Mike (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)