 Castle / 8560
  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Well...I just pretended that the seat was down. More modern (flush) toilets, made up from a 2x3 inverse slope 33%, with a 2x2 tile and a 1x2 brick topped with a 1x2 tile, the lever on one side, and the TP mounted on a 1x1 headlight brick (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) God help 'em if it's square. The Tech 2x4 plate is a real good solid LARGE hole, and to plug up the other two holes in the seat (so as not to confuse the minifigure) use a pair of 1x2 tiles as butt-bumpers. In many old castles, they didn't (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I've used a 3x2 plate with rounded corner, a 2x2 rounnd tile, a 2x2 plate, a 1x2 brick & a 1x2 tile to build one: (URL) to Toilet 3. Josh (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

OK you got me it is one word :) James "John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GBy2Jo.GHI@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Huh-- your site seems to kill netscape... (or at least it starts a rogue netscape process that hangs any clicked links in netscape & causes other wierd problems). And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a bunch of the links) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

They were called guard robes and were just a hole in a plank over a pit. Clothes used to be hung in them as well as the smell kept away moths. There are stories of people climbing up the guardrobe and waiting for the right behind to assasinate, so (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Kills Netscape on Linux also. (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Is that a variant term or a mistype? I've only seen the single word garderobe. Not tyring to be anal, just linguistically curious. John #388 (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) IE gets there OK, but I also noticed a bunch of broken links. Not that it matters, I'm not allowed to use any of those ideas anyway... "All ideas may be printed, but not reproduced in any way." Might want to rephrase that a little... ;) James (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think the page fomating is hard for nescape to understand. I also noticed the pages down, i'll try to figure that out now. Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to find it in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Woh, never look at it that way. How about "All pictures on these pages are for personal use, and may not be used for profit in anyway."? Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Actually, the HTML has a couple errors (well, really only one repeated error, it looks like) The page opens up 2 <table> tags and then closes 4 of them... and as we all know, Netscape is not as forgiving as MSIE when it comes to HTML errors... (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Well, i see that now, there are 3 table thingys though, close to the bottom the page has a table tag for the right hand side of the page, but one of the first tags could go (maybe). Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I know, i'm replying to my own message, but i'm having logon error, the fix up's may slow in coming. Josh (why look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to find it in the first place?) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) there, i got it up: (URL) look in the dictionary to find out how to spell a word, when you have to know how to spell it to find it in the first place?) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think nbci is having problems. I have look at other nbci homepages and they have the same problem, including my own :( And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I think nbci is having problems. I have look at other nbci homepages and they have the same problem, including my own :( And that page (toilet 3) seems to be broken... (actually a (...) - Elin (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Are they ever ... I'm moving all my nbci pages to my utk.edu account. Now the key will be not to graduate for a while :) -- Pawel Where the old stuff is going soon: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) I believe NBCI is closing soon. I don't know the details, but I'd suggest everyone back up their websites... Jeff "You are a louse, Roger Smith." (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

Hmm at least I wasn't the only one that it killed netscape, thought maybe it was just netscape doing it's normal thing. guess not for once! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Hmm. I guess it depends a fair amount on what the disclaimer is there to do. I personally would go with something like "Designs on this page are copyright Josh Baakko & Kevin Kilpela, and are not intended for commercial use." ...but I'm not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Castle Builing Questions

(...) Mine backed up on my hard drive here. Although if they do close suddenly i may loose some pictures, but oh well. I've been looking at moving it anyways (has anyone noticed that the banner at the top seems to be getting larger and larger?), I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)