 Castle / 8546
  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Great intro/teaster, interesting and mysterious. I didn't understand why the king a queen were spitting, but then I found out in the end. I also think the "morphing" spell looks nice. I can't wait to read your story. Your characters (great (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) other story, the Fragile. You can find it by going to my main site ((URL) and clicking on the Current Events button orrr..... You can go directly to the intro page here--> (URL) Rascal King (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A little teaser from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Ya, I read The Fragile just after I posted this message. I also read it listening to the Nine Inch Nails song like you suggested. I quickly downloaded it off of Napster and it sounded pretty good and went great with your story. Interesting way (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)