 Castle / 8540
    Just when you thought I would shut up! —Jason Cicchini
   NEW! Added my storyline! So if you're ready (lol) for something that took a lot of time, then---> GO! to Http://www.envy.nu/v...index.html ! CLICK! on the Current events button! VIEW! The Intro pages! READ! The story called THE FRAGILE! ENJOY! the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Just when you thought I would shut up! —Anthony Sava
   (...) I've READ your story, and I must say I ENJOYed it very much. I VIEWed the many pages and CLICKed on the links. WHY, I must say, it was good. :) --Anthony (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)