 Castle / 8501
Re: Enter the Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 05:45:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
You must fwow wike the wata....

My friends, I have added a page to my site devoted to my dragon MOC.  4 feet
long, a 4 foot wing span, she is a sight to see.  There is a link on my main
page now, to the page.  There are 13 detailed pictures of the dragon, as well
as 9 other pages describing and showing through pictures how the dragon is put
together and the history behind her.  I hope you all enjoy.  Feel free to also
take a look at the rest of my site, such as my previous update of 9 chapters of
story and my newest building, the Tower of Olyian.

PLMKWYT

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

--Anthony

"For ages 8 to 12? Oh thats ok, my inner child is only 10."
Love the story! You could write a book on this you know. -Harvey