 Castle / 8457
  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

are you sure. I've got about 4 black swords but only 1 blacksmith shop. Unless I was fortunate to pick them up 2nd hand without knowing it. (one of them has got a painted silver blade - folly in my youth :( ) On the matter of saddles, Ive got (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Black Sword (was Re: ???Where did the HORSES go???)

(...) Maybe you have multiple 6041 Armor Shops, then, as that is the only set that has a black sword. I'll trade ya for one of those black swords, though. :D (...) I don't know exactly when they changed the plastic, but I believe it was before 1992, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)