 Castle / 8421
  Re: New House

(...) BK, This is awesome! This is one of the few instances where the baseplates are not at 90 degree angles to one another. By the way - how many Droid Escape sets did you have to purchase to pull this one off? This is one expensive set :) I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

wow that looks really good. having just completed a moc with a full roof I can apeciate how it eats up the bricks :) James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Pawel Nazarewicz" <verneer@utk.edu> wrote in message news:GB92o5.4GD@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) I'm glad you liked the model! It took 8 escape droid pods for this set. There are several plane and train windows in this moc, but the 1x1 are just standard 1x1 black headlight bricks reversed. I did it on my Lofty Ridge model for the top (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New House

(...) Yeah - that's the problem with a big project like Dave Eaton's Village or any large castle. You build a few houses and put a lot of resources into them, and then you are stuck and start trying to build stuff out of very standard elements :) (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)