 Castle / 839
Re: Guarded Inn- White or Yellow cup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:38:27 GMT

Yes. :)  I have it (and have the white cup, I'm looking for a blue cup
because I lost that one).

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

www.filmforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Film News
Opens everywhere, January 2000

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
Ok, my roomate got the Guarded Inn a long time ago... and to humor me, • brought
it to our apartment to show me what the actual set REALLY looked like. So • last
night I FINALLY got to build the Guarded Inn (6067), even though it's not • mine
:(

BUT-- she swore upon her living grave (forgive my paraphrasing) that the • set
did NOT come with a white cup as pictured on the instructions, but instead • a
YELLOW cup! [this is in addition to the blue cup which is also pictured • and
about which there was no dispute :)] I promptly checked the online • instructions
as well as the ones she had (it's pictured twice in the instruction book, • one
is a photograph [clearly white], and one is on the last page [less • clearly, but
still white]). It looks white to me! Then I checked my old shop at home
catalog. Still white. I checked the Pause guide. Still white.

So tell me: is it REALLY white?

DaveE