 Castle / 8379
Re: new stuff for 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:43:25 GMT

So is this a joke? What's up with the amtrak comment? Is amtrak coming out
with a new train?

Rose

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message
To All,

It's always *amazing* how many new and interesting sets we see in and • around
April 1st. "It's like one of those physic ESPN things...." I am looking
forward to the new Amtrak series as well, It should be out here this • weekend
as well. We shall see.....

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html