 Castle / 8326
    Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3 —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Well done. Great last shot - very effective and well spliced. I LOVE that armor :) You should get Elin's ax for that guy - it would fit him. (URL) ... I love that ax :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Forest of Blood Chapter 3 —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) Thanks, Pawel. It was your use of real backgrounds that made me decide to go with them, so I appreciate the compliment. Beliwyr wouldn't use an axe, I don't think... well.. he might, but it wouldn't be his weapon of preference. He has (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)