 Castle / 8295
8294  |  8296
Subject:
I need some help........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 04:50:38 GMT

Hi everyone, i was wondering if some of you good creators of castle figure
moc's could help me, I am working on a castle website and now i am stuck.  I
got some of my castle moc's on my site, but i need to make some custom
figure moc's.  I wanted to see some of you good creator's moc's and maybe
that would give me some ideas.  Thanks so much.

Rex
ryoung@tbscc.com