 Castle / 8293
8292  |  8294
Subject:
Broken shields wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 22:11:38 GMT

Hello,

I am looking for broken shields; ones with the handles snapped off.  It
doesn't matter what kind of shield it is, I want 'em all.  I'm sure just
about everyone has one or two broken shields; rather than throw them away,
allow me to give them a good home.

I am willing to trade for them, but I am mostly hoping that I can find
people who are willing to spend 34 cents and send me a broken shield.  If
you have large numbers of them, let me know and maybe we can work something
out.

E-mail me at bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu (remove SPAMBLOCK).

Thanks,
Bryan Beckwith