 Castle / 8204
  Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

(...) Something that I'm looking forward to, mainly because it was one of the most striking scenes I remember from the trailer, are CANDLES! The amazingly huge amount of candles they had in the scene were very impressive. I'm hoping TLC comes up (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-

who knows maybe the constraint of the book will actually give us what we've all wanted for ages.. either that or it'll be some featureless playsets but lego would never release a featureless playset would they :) "Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001)