 Castle / 8182
  MOC question

I recently saw 2 white castles. One was the wizard's fortress that can be found here: (URL) other I cannot find. Now, it could have been a dream, but if any of you guys remembers seeing another white castle in the past 2 months, could you point me (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

(...) Well, the keep of my unfinished Wizard's Castle is white: (URL) I doubt that's the droid you were looking for. The white-and-green motif seems popular for wizards. I'm glad you posted the link to the other, I missed it the first time by and I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

(...) I'm glad you liked my Wizard's Tower. On my web site (URL) there are more pics and much better pics of it (I finally got enough pieces to do the whole thing in white). I do recall the white castle, but not the site. I will see if I can come up (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

(...) Is this it? (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

(...) BK> (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC question

I think it was a dream - it was very much like Brian's wizard's tower Only there were two towers on the castle - one was floating like Brian's and the other shorter one was on a corner of the castle. Hmmmm... I guess I need to build it. :-) I (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)