 Castle / 815 (+5)
  Re: Golden Tap Inn posted

Very nice! Very nice site overall! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Dan <Blackened@visi.com> wrote in message news:FLqnr1.9s4@lugnet.com... (...) catalog at (...) (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Viking Figures

I managed to put a good one together not too long ago ... Try this: Black waist/Brown Legs Black or Brown Torso Flat Plate Armor - the kind that came with the Yellow Castle - without any decals, of course. head with reddish-brown beard and stubble (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: WAS: Gold Tap Inn

(...) make Tudor (easier than saying Half Timber) :) (...) Darn! I meant Diagonal! It was late :) Doyle (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  ordinery vs. action minifigs

I've been reading with interest some of the threads about how almost all the Lego minifigs, especially Lego, are action-oriented (soldiers and stuff), and how few "normal folk" there are. I guess Lego is assuming that kids would find these boring. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) I agree that there should be more mundane characters available or at least parts (body parts too) to make our own. I always had more fun putting ordinary people in extraordinary situations as a child, it offered more role- play ability. My (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact