 Castle / 8109
    Scans of Castle boxes on website, ideas/help —Chris Pederson
   I am thinking of starting a new page that has scans of Castle set boxes that will fit on scanner and maybe as good of pictures as possible of bigger ones. I want to do front and back. I'd like to know if you guys and ladies would be interested in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)