 Castle / 8088
  Re: My First Post

(...) Welcome to Castle then Bryan.... I'll have a look at ya site when I can... If you have a min, have a look at my site.... www.acay.com.au/~purple/ The Kingdom of Andrastavia..... Kev...: ) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My First Post

(...) Well Kev , not to freak you out or anything , I actually have been to your site,. like the photography and all. When will Chapter 2 be up? Oh and congrats on winning cool lego site of the week. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)