 Castle / 7978
  Re: ElfQuest minifigs

(...) Wow! that's great. (...) That's funny. After seeing your first post, I was struck by idea that (now there's this WWW thing) there may be an ElfQuest website. Well, it sure was easy to find it. Once there I felt in a flashback. I can't believe (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: ElfQuest minifigs

(...) hehe. I think so. :) (...) The thing that makes me feel old is that I remember when I first came across the GN's.. I was in 1st grade which was like '78/79 I think. oi. The movie has started and stopped more times than a mass transit bus, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)