 Castle / 7976
  Castle Sticker Info

Greetings! I am seeking info on how to get some stickers for the yellow castle. I have recently purchased one that had none, also I would like to attempt to rebuild the one I have stored away from when I was younger. I am also seeking info from the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Sticker Info

someone stuck a link up a while ago to print your own. Ive tarted it up a bit and got the colour balance (almost) right If youve got a good printer print this out at 300dpi www.minifig.co.uk/im...ickers.jpg james "Brett A. Antaya" (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)