 Castle / 7945 (+5)
  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) way cool! It's even better now. I gotta add that your ideas about the lighting were great, and I guess those extra tries and image editing really paid off, because those pictures are good. And I can't wait to see what happens next! (Would you (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) I can't wait to see the second part of it. Interesting use of Gungans for the orcs too :o) -Tim (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  orcs and the likes...

i ment to write about other things in the last post also how about ideas for making harpies,dwarves,giant scorpians,wolves,cyclops, or a hydra? (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: orcs and the likes...

DOH! the last post i refer to didn't post... anyway it was about the orcs what i did was paint hands arms and heads a light brown AND BUT THEM ON A NICE MATCHING BODY LIKE A CHAINMAIL ONE i improved by adding horns i took the bone clip things that (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: group request castle.ancient (was Re: group request castle.ninja)

(...) I think that would be a great idea! (...) Sure is. (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact