 Castle / 7939
7938  |  7940
Subject:
group request castle.ancient (was Re: group request castle.ninja)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Barker <chris@superfami.com> writes:
I'm not much interested in most of the discussions in the general castle
newsgroup and would like a place to discuss the Ninja theme. Can y'all
add a group for the Ninja theme?

Is the .castle area ready for subgroups of Castle (not just Ninja but
Forestmen, Royal Knights, Black Falcons, etc.)?  It would be fun to install
the whole kit and kaboodle.

Todd,

Ancient theme is in the same bind as Ninja. Gets buried in .castle every
time it flares up. Hard to build a community. I would like to see a group
for ancient fans.

Mecha is an example of a non-Lego sub-theme that already has its own group.
(So what if Lego saw the light on that one this year--maybe the newsgroup
helped!)

(By the way, K.K. Quah's latest creation could be crossposted, since it's
entered in the Ancient Theme contest!)

-Erik