 Castle / 7920 (+5)
  Re: More custom castle helms

(...) As far as mounting the sculpey on a stick, it follows that if you get a wood dowel the same diameter as a minifig's head (and possible carving a stud on the end?), you would be saving yourself some work down the road. Kevin (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More custom castle helms

(...) I don't know about the silver paint, -- Richard I think they would all look a little more "LEGO-esgue" if they were painted in Dark Grey and/or black instead of metallic silver -- Eric (...) Well, the real trick is getting to match the paint (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) Thanks! (...) Yeah, I plan on doing a Structures page that will go into more detail on the "important" buildings. (...) Thanks again. I wanted to do something with them, and this was the most obvious choice. -Chris (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) Thanks Wilson. I'm such a perfectionist, I had to have it all just right. (Ask Shiri, we had to do most shots 3 or 4 times before I got one I liked :-) I think all the added little "thingies" add that dimension that one needs. (...) We had the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) thanks! (...) Yeah, point taken. I don't much like the Gungans either, but I have a ton of em and wanted to use them for something, and this made sense. As for the FK shields, I really like em. When I was little I had lion (crusader) shields, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact