 Castle / 7900 (+5)
  Re: Lego Castle - the complete world

As a follow up to my own previous posting, what Roger Wilson was inquiring about appears to have nothing to do with "Castle World" in the manner that I know it. I gather he was remarking upon something else entirely. I'd still like to have answers (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle

(...) Alan, Nice castle, very well designed. Kinda resembles the Yellow Castle. I like the gate, very different. Bill (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  CW Map (was Re: Lego Castle - the complete world)

(...) There is no official map, and I haven't even tried doing anything since Craig told me he would work on it. So as far as I'm concerned, there is nothing being done about this at the time. (...) I would love for someone to step in and make a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Temporary closure of my site

For those who may have enjoyed going to my site to look at the LEGO creations I've posted about recently, my site will be back. For the next week, however, I have taken it down in memorial to Dale Earnhardt who died during the Daytona 500 on Sunday, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Temporary closure of my site

For those who may have enjoyed going to my site to look at the LEGO creations I've posted about recently, my site will be back. For the next week, however, I have taken it down in memorial to Dale Earnhardt who died during the Daytona 500 on Sunday, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact