 Castle / 7890 (+5)
  Re: Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops?

(...) You know what's funny? I had tried for hours when I built that thing to figure out a way to do tusks. I was trying to use ninja katanas, but I just couldn't figure it out. But as soon as I had posted those pics, it struck me to do exactly what (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Elephant (Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops?)

(...) Thanks! A neat thing about the tail that you can't tell from the pictures is that it is mounted on a technic half-peg so it can swing back and forth. I probably don't have enough 2x2 rounds to use them for legs, and I kind of like the unbroken (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  I won, I won...

<Grown man sreaming like a teenage girl at a Beatles concert> AAAAAAaaa...aaaHAAAA....aaah!!!!! I won!! I WON!! I just won a 6086 on ebay!!!!! AAAAAaaaaaaaaHAAAAAAaaaaah!!!! My very first and very own Black Knight's Castle!! <Hyper-ventilating> (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle

I have my first real castle for view at (URL) . LMKWYT. </alan> (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Book I of the Hillsfar Chronicles: A Friend Returns

(...) I can't wait for part two, Chris! Good stuff! I really liked the pic's of the Spitfire tavern - I hope we'll get to see more of them - I'd love to see some that cover the layout a bit better. Using Gungan's in that way is a great idea (don't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact