 Castle / 784
  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) That's funny. Playmobil is carried everywhere here (Miami). There is a a Playmobil department at my local TRU across from LEGOs. Ditto at all my local Targets, which sell Playmobil next to the LEGOs. There is also the Playmobil Fun Park in (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) local (...) I'm from the New York City area. I remember Playmobil being quite common when I was younger but I see none now. (...) little (...) Greece? Really. Whoa, I have to check that out. (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

Boy the Target here in Lawrence, KS has a whole isle dedicated to Playmobile. Well, Playmobile on one side, Lego and the copy cats on the other. Tom "Tony Kilaras" <kilaras@speedus.com> wrote in message news:FLtJzB.E7z@lugnet.com... (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)