 Castle / 7839
7838  |  7840
Subject:
What do you call the alien armor shoulderpads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:23:10 GMT

I've been working on my Lego Combat wargame and have been focusing on the
Castle theme rules.  I've noticed that many of you like to use the black or
grey alien armor shoulderpad piece to use as armor in your Castle MOCs.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can see this piece in U.F.O. sets
like 2847:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2847

Anyway, I'd like to add rules for this item, but I can't think of something
good to call it in a medieval/fantasy text.  If I were putting it in Sci-fi
rules, it would become Alien Powered armor and I'd be done.  However, I am not
working on Sci-fi rules... just yet.

So, all you Castleheads.  If you are using this piece in your creations, what
type of armor does it represent?

Thanks,

Tony

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Capsule/9142/