 Castle / 780 (+5)
  Re: Golden Tap Inn posted

(...) And I remember why I never put a web page up with my own castle creations ... they just don't compare. However, I see plenty of wonderful building methods I plan to crib demonstrated here. Thanks =) Wonderful stuff, Daniel. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Golden Tap Inn posted

I hope you recover soon and post more pics!!! I noticed in your Inn something somewhat close to what I've been thinking of doing and I wasn't sure how it would look, now I'm definately going to try it on what I am going to start building this (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) so he could (...) If my memory serves me correctly, there was a thread about using Playmobil (and other) motors on lego floating boats on rec.toys.lego (or maybe even alt.toys.lego) a long time ago. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) thousands (...) I can't find any place that carries Playmobil anymore. Toys R Us hasn't in at least a decade. (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) That's funny. Playmobil is carried everywhere here (Miami). There is a a Playmobil department at my local TRU across from LEGOs. Ditto at all my local Targets, which sell Playmobil next to the LEGOs. There is also the Playmobil Fun Park in (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact