 Castle / 77
  Re: visit transy-lego-vania!

(...) Cool! Now all that needs to be built is a scarry Hallo'een house. Looke like I need to dig out all my black pieces.... Charles PS - What's the wing holder element? (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: visit transy-lego-vania!

(...) the awesome mini-fig wing holder and how to make one is at my buddy richard's site: (URL) would also like some advise/ information on accessing lugnet through aol. please e-mail him at BlueOfNoon@aol.com if you can help. maybe by this time (...) (25 years ago, 26-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)