 Castle / 7682
  Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)

(...) campaigns a few years back, I would grab Tolkein books and piece together bits from the "elven language dictionary" appendices until I had a name that was both cool-sounding and fit the character. eric (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)

(...) There is also the Random Fantasy Name Generator which allows you to create lists of random names in the style of various fantasy writers. (URL) Christner Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - (URL) support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail. Visit (URL) to find (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)

(...) I think I changed them slightly, but I'd hit writer's block and was blanking on names. :) It's a good site. Joel Jacobsen (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)