 Castle / 7680 (+5)
  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

Is it just me or are TLC getting more 'playset' focused. I would like to see a return to the castle lego 'models'. More stuff like the Guarded Inn and the modular sets which you could expand into much larger castles... oh and no falling axes which (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

James Stacey wrote in message ... (...) see (...) I noticed that too.. It seems that the current sets aren't designed with duplicate purchases in mind. They're meant to be nice little playsets that augment each other a little, but don't encourage (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)

(...) There is also the Random Fantasy Name Generator which allows you to create lists of random names in the style of various fantasy writers. (URL) Christner Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - (URL) support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail. Visit (URL) to find (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anthony-esque (was Re: Sigh... boredom)

(...) campaigns a few years back, I would grab Tolkein books and piece together bits from the "elven language dictionary" appendices until I had a name that was both cool-sounding and fit the character. eric (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Works great on the trans-blue Insectoid wings. J (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact